The Official Website
Hey this links page is nothing special, just a compendium of what I found in my bookmarks file. As you'll figure out quickly enough, it's kind of sportbike and race oriented, with not much Harley or motocross stuff. But hell, it is a lot of links and a lot of them, like Cycle News, Performance Bikes, and Motorcycling Online are worth checking regularly. Some, like Ducati SpA and DORNA are cutting edge website design, no question. Have fun, and please let me know if any of these links have died or if there are any new ones I oughta add.
Note: Every single link on this page opens a new window!
OEM (that's techie for Original Equipment Manufacturer)
- Aprilia 250GP dominators. About to take another world championship, this time Harada.
- ATK USA
- Buell Yes, Virginia, you can buy an American made sportbike
- BMW Motorcycles US at 100,000 miles yopure just starting to break it in, you know.
- Moto Guzzi D'ellorto carbs and all.
- Ducati Motor S.p.A. a briliant bike befitting a small but exquisite product range.
- Ducati North America you do know that Ducati is 49% American owned now, doncha?
- Harley Davidson once the steed of outlaws, now the choice of weekend yuppy bikers.
- Honda Japan If I was to buy a bike tomorrow the agony would be deciding between a VTR and a VFR.
- Honda Motorcycles US Course, what they never tell you is that the California models have different cams.
- Jawa CZ The Speedway kings
- Kawasaki Heavy Industries of Japan motorcycle page
- Kawasaki USA Kwakers will generally give you the most power for your money, but why doesn't Kawasaki have a GP effort, the bums?
- KTMSure, it used to mean Kick Ten Minutes, but still makers of hot dual sport rigs, and the Duke.
- Laverda Yup, still around, and making a sporting vertical twin with Paoli suspension
- www.suzuki.com Hey, uh GSXR!
- Triumph MotorcyclesBritish steel rides again. Without those horrible potmetal Amals and Lucas prince of darkness wiring harnesses.
- Yamaha Japan So, when are you guys going to collaborate with Over Racing again and make a racing twin? that YZF is old already
- Yamaha EuropeEurope gets the bikes lik a year before the US in general, you know.
little independent bike manufacturers
online bike magazines
Print Magazines Online
Motorcycle racing pages
Personal Bike pages
other link pages
Motorcycle Tours / rental
Pages dedicated to the Honda NT 647GT, bitchin' bike, really.
I must confess that despite saying I would never sell my Hawk I did in fact sell it after moving it to the Philippines and back to the US but it was part of a downpaymnet on a sweet Fixer upper Victorian in West Oakland.
- Hawk GT ForumAwesome Hawk forum
- Phil Calvin's Hawk PageThis I believe is the first hawk page, and despite the fact that he no longer owns one, Phil maintains the site. Excellent technical information that even goes into suspension theory and other good stuff.
- hawk owners of the Netherlands this one is the definitive hawk page for sure.
- yet another hawk page but this one is worth checking out
- the Hawk Connection - racing Hawks in the Bay Area and selling hotrod parts to support the habit.
Click here to see Uncle Paul's home page
Created by Paul Peczon